How to connect with the ROCDM community
There are several ways to connect with the ROCDM community. We suggest you get started by requesting access to our private Facebook group and join discussions there. You can also join us for our regular monthly meetings. You can RSVP through Meetup or Facebook.
We recognize supporters that help with organization, digital property maintenance, presenting at meetings, and participating in Community Challenges, We also have businesses that support the group through sponsorship.
Check out these resources to engage with our community.
- Private Facebook group – a place to share insights and get support from the community of members.
- Public Facebook page – another way to connect to the community. Events and meetups will also be posted on this site. Don’t forget to follow, like and rate the page!
- Supporting members will have access to campaign results on that platform.
ROCDM Meetup Group
- Join us for our monthly in-person meetups! Join the group, its free!
- Access to Meetup analytics for the meetup group by request.
- Presenting opportunities – Show your stuff and share!
- Sponsorship opportunities – Proceeds go to group expenses and resources.
- Coordinator opportunities for social media accounts and promotions.
Community Challenge marketing campaigns – Fame and Glory!
- Professional practitioners who participate will receive link love from our group to your services!
- A chance for those just starting out to gain experience.
- Analytics will be available for members to use in case studies or academics.
Google Analytics (GA) Resources
- Members can get GA access to these sites so they can learn and use for reference. Access to custom reports and dashboards and more. You will need a Google account for access. Please email Lee.Hurst@helpfullee to get access.
- Helpfullee.com – A personal branding site, just started. You can use this as a training and reference site . This site also uses Google Tag Manager.
- Rochester Digital Marketing Meetup Site – You can see the groups activity and traffic through GA.
- Learn Tai Chi in Rochester Meetup Site – This is an older established group. We will open up the GA profiles so you can compare the ROCDM site
- Upcoming new sites – Members can have access to any new site GA setups so they can see the effects of our digital marketing efforts for the group.
- #ROCDM twitter hashtag – Used for organizing discussion around all things related to the Rochester Digital Marketing group